anyone have page load problems? Takes forever to load a new page or navigate in mailwhizz

dave

I am posting this to see if anyone else has run into this.
my server specs are more than enough with 64 gigs ram etc.. I run about 6-8 campaigns at a time and my server crawls to a stop and it takes minutes to navigate to a new page in Mailwhizz.

My resources as shown in SSH are nowhere near being goobled up. Restarting apache fixes this for a few hours then it gets bogged down again.

Anyone else seeing this or was able to correct this? I have tried raising memory in CRON. Lowering. Raising campaigns processed at once and lowering it.... None of it seems to help.

Thanks.

Strangely It is working again without me doing anything on the backend.
What I did do was delete about 100 old finished campaigns (50%) of total and deleted old inactive servers (75% of them). That did not directly fix the issue but then sometime today around noon it went back to being very fast again.

Strangely It is working again without me doing anything on the backend.
What I did do was delete about 100 old finished campaigns (50%) of total and deleted old inactive servers (75% of them). That did not directly fix the issue but then sometime today around noon it went back to being very fast again.

it might depend on your config of
dbf: see other forum post re one file per table, mariaDB, large cahces, etc
hdd: ideally go ssd
cpu: ideally have 4cpu+ @ 2ghz+
ram: ideally have 6gb+
the above will make it easy to have large/used parts of the dbf in ram, and accessibility via ssd will be quick too ;)

Back