Any Mailwizz mentors and/or trainers out there? :)

Rex

Hello,

I am relatively new to Mailwizz and already find it to be an amazing (and powerful) tool. While I am coming up to speed quickly by reading the forums, documentation, and watching videos, I would greatly appreciate it if someone could shorten my learning curve by training me on the "tricks of the Mailwizz trade".

I would be willing to compensate you for your time.

If interested, please contact me and we can discuss further.

If you want, you can reach me at rex.stahr@gmail.com (assuming I can put my email on here)

Thank you,
Rex (Austin, Texas)

PS - If you are in Austin, let's meet up at a bar and go over Mailwizz...my treat!

Last edited:
Dear Rex, pls contact me through skype hvcong. I can give what you need ;)

Cong, I am not interested in using your Vietnam Company Marketing Services. I just want mentoring/training on how to be better at Mailwizz.

Thanks for the good chuckle when you tried to save face by attempting to "mentor" me and suddenly leaving the chat when I was trying to understand your Mailwizz competency level.

Last edited:
Hello,

I am relatively new to Mailwizz and already find it to be an amazing (and powerful) tool. While I am coming up to speed quickly by reading the forums, documentation, and watching videos, I would greatly appreciate it if someone could shorten my learning curve by training me on the "tricks of the Mailwizz trade".

I would be willing to compensate you for your time.

If interested, please contact me and we can discuss further.

If you want, you can reach me at rex.stahr@gmail.com (assuming I can put my email on here)

Thank you,
Rex (Austin, Texas)

PS - If you are in Austin, let's meet up at a bar and go over Mailwizz...my treat!
Hello Rex,
I can help you, pls check your PM.

Back