'Any' and 'all' conditions for segments?

Lakjin

So for segments we can set it to match 'any' of the selected conditions or 'all' of the selected conditions. Is it possible to mix and match, i.e. Condition1 AND (Condition2 OR Condition3).

Not for now, segments are very very basic (that's also the reason they are slow) and they need more attention in future.

Not for now, segments are very very basic (that's also the reason they are slow) and they need more attention in future.
Fair enough. For now I've just created multiple segments and multiple campaigns. It is a hassle, but not a deal breaker. Would be great if this functionality is added soon.

I need the same thing: Condition1 AND (Condition2 OR Condition3). As this post was about 2 years ago, I would like to know if there was any progress? If not, I will do by myself. Thank you!

Just so I'm clear: if I select two segments for a campaign to be sent to (both in the same list), will it be an AND or an OR rule? And will it potentially send duplicate messages (i.e. it's sending to all people in segments A and then to all people in segment B regardless of the fact that they might have received the message from segment A already)?

I think better segmentation functionality is vital. Email is all about relevancy.

Back