AMAZON SES, what when daily email limit is reached?

ipolic

Hi, how does MailWizz handle emails sent via AMAZON SES api? So if limit of 50k emails on SES is reached, does MW delay sending or maybe SES handles this in like some kind of to be sent queue or sending of those emails is just canceled?

I see they have status as GIVEUP in delivery logs.

Thank you!

Mailwizz takes into consideration only the limit you set in the delivery server settings.
The SES limit might be 50k for you, but others will have different limits.

Ok, and what happens if I am over limit, does mailwizz try to send those emails later or he simply cancels them?

The link in my previous post above has the link to AHK's extension.
To limit your search to only the site where you already know the target is, you can include it in your search query, so that you find it among the top hits ;)

Yes, as I said thnx for your time(and posting link) and yes I know basic google tricks but since MW search itself did not return any results I did not use google search to also search mw forum, thought that maybe extension name was wrong or something so I came back and I asked you.

Yes, as I said thnx for your time(and posting link) and yes I know basic google tricks but since MW search itself did not return any results I did not use google search to also search mw forum, thought that maybe extension name was wrong or something so I came back and I asked you.
You're very welcome. No worries. Happy ReSending and maybe you like it and give AHK a thumbs up for his great extension :)

Back