Amazon SES web api cannot send the confirmation email

eneropone

Hello MailWizz team :

When adding Amazon SES web api , and try to validate the server, I've got a response saying that cannot send the confirmation email using the data you provided.

Here is a transcript of the error message:

Error executing "SetIdentityFeedbackForwardingEnabled" on "https://email..amazonaws.com"; AWS HTTP error: cURL error 6: Could not resolve host: email..amazonaws.com; Unknown error (see http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html)

What I have done so far:

1.Create new iam user.
2. give it power user access
3. generate new api keys
4. Verified domains.(DKIM Settings)
5. Set a custom Mail From domain. This will allow Amazon SES to mark emails as “coming from” your domain rather than from Amazon.

What could be the cause of problem?

I enter "email-smtp.eu-west-1.amazonaws.com" as Hostname, is this correct?

Thank you.

I enter "email-smtp.eu-west-1.amazonaws.com" as Hostname, is this correct?

Depending on what region you use, check smtp settings in SES Console.

Cannot send the confirmation email using the data you provided

When adding Amazon SES web api , and try to validate the server, I've got a response saying that cannot send the confirmation email using the data you provided.

how to solve this problem?

my problem solved with changing port numbers. my email address is already verified. however i did the above process for another gmail address for bounce server once select it in delivery server they not accepting then i did the above process to verify my bounce server gmail id and now its working fine.

appreciated urgent response

Hello,
Can you please open a support ticket with login credentials to your application backend?

Cosmin

Thanks for the reply.
I checked with the hosting support and it’s not the problem. Any idea how to solve?
Thanks.

Note: i'm in sandbox so publish in production could be the solution?

Sorry, this is a serious misunderstanding.

My problem is not related to the addition of the SES API server which went well but in the submission of the subscription form of the list.

So I often get the error on the form
Screenshot 2021-05-08 at 2.14.35 AM.png
if I try again after a second it goes well.
So I don't understand what is the problem :)

For the end i need also an information: using Amazon SES do i need also enable these sending/tracking domain and SPF/Dkim?

Create the first sending domain
Create the first tracking domain
SPF/Dkim (/backend/settings/spf-dkim)

Really thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-05-09 at 1.20.07 AM.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-09 at 1.20.07 AM.png
    111.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot 2021-05-09 at 1.20.14 AM.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-09 at 1.20.14 AM.png
    100.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
So I don't understand what is the problem
This happens when MailWizz cannot select a delivery server for sending your email, and this can happen for multiple reasons.
Please see https://kb.mailwizz.com/articles/ca...borting-until-a-delivery-server-is-available/ for a list of potential reasons.

Additionally, go to backend > misc > application log, empty the log, then trigger this error again, then go back to the log, this time you will see the actual error logged.
Note: i'm in sandbox so publish in production could be the solution?
Thinking about this more, your issue might be you're in sandbox and you try to send to an email address that is not verified in sanbox and the email cannot go out, so getting production access will fix this.

Back