Am I stuck with Amazon ses?

ScrubsDev

Hello, just getting started with mailwizz and I am at the stage where I guess I need to choose an SMTP provider. I am trying to research my options, and I am a bit blown away because it seems an awful lot like Amazon SES is many times cheaper than any other alternative for a mailing list of my size. I'm looking to send to a list of around 50,000 so the price for most of the SMTP providers seems to be a few hundred dollars a month, compared to Amazon SES which would only be around $30-$40 a month.

If I have an email list this size, is Amazon SES pretty much the only choice? I partially ask because I know my boss will be hesitant to go with Amazon as they are a direct competitor in our industry. Thanks for any help or thoughts!

I think you have answered the question by yourself, for now I guess they have the best pricing structure.

Update: after searching through as many smtp options as I could find, I found one called "Elastic email" that I guess has similar pricing as Amazon? it has mixed reviews but that's the only other option I've found at this point

Thank you! I hadn't seen PepiPost, but it looks like elastic is my best bet. It's crazy how much the price jumps looking at anyone other than them or Amazon. I suppose it's because of all the features offered but I won't really need most features from smtp providers when I have mailwizz.

Back