Alternative MTA - MailerQ

I've found that most providers who can offer multiple IPs per server will allow you to have an MTA. You need to demonstrate you have the right policies in place if you are offering it as a service, everything must be permission based. If you are just using it for yourself then it isn't a problem, "mass mailing/messaging" is a standard part of any joined up marketing mix these days.

Try Softlayer to start. But I've always found being open and talking to companies is always best and explain what you are doing has allowed me to do various things.

Personally I use MailerQ for transactional mail, but it is as good as PMTA. The support is outstanding and you can't beat the price.

Hope that helps. :)

Hey Rob

I have MailerQ and cant figure out setup

Would u be able to help? Guys at MailerQ asked me to refer to forum here and that they spoken with u.

Thanks Mate

I've found that most providers who can offer multiple IPs per server will allow you to have an MTA. You need to demonstrate you have the right policies in place if you are offering it as a service, everything must be permission based. If you are just using it for yourself then it isn't a problem, "mass mailing/messaging" is a standard part of any joined up marketing mix these days.

Try Softlayer to start. But I've always found being open and talking to companies is always best and explain what you are doing has allowed me to do various things.

Personally I use MailerQ for transactional mail, but it is as good as PMTA. The support is outstanding and you can't beat the price.

Guys at MailerQ asked me to refer to forum here and that they spoken with u
Did they indeed!!

When you say you can't figure out setup are you referring to MailerQ?

You need to give me details of your servers, OS etc. Whether or not you have both private and public IPs. All you are looking to do is use it as an SMTP server from MW.

Did they indeed!!

When you say you can't figure out setup are you referring to MailerQ?

You need to give me details of your servers, OS etc. Whether or not you have both private and public IPs. All you are looking to do is use it as an SMTP server from MW.

Hey Rob,

Is there a way to communicate with you? I have to get a brand new server for MailerQ with new IP's

Leave if you'd like your skype id .. or Email it to expresssitebuilder@gmail.com if you can and I'll add you up

I can only provide support via this forum, it helps others as well in the future. Advice on what server you should get is starting to get quite involved. I'll post something tomorrow however if you search the forum you can find a post a did about a server spec.

I can get server now.
But youd be able to integrate MailerQ with sever and mailwizz installation? That's what i was asking as i know of no one that can do mailerQ and mailwizz

I can only provide support via this forum, it helps others as well in the future. Advice on what server you should get is starting to get quite involved. I'll post something tomorrow however if you search the forum you can find a post a did about a server spec.

I am not sure if the price is better than PMTA unless there's a different price I couldn't find on their site for self hosted

@daris, Being in hosting industry from last 11 years I've seen many good hosting providers. But if you want to work as an ESP and work freely without getting blocked by hosting providers, then I would recommend Global Web Mount | an Asian Fox Developments business. I and my other mates use the same and confirm they are great too :)
But this provider looks like a "turnkey reseller" of GoDaddy. Also, it provides only 2 IPs ? And if it provides more IPs, what's the charge per IP and how many it can accommodate max per server ?

Back