Allocate Sending Server to User

Spiro

It would be awesome if we could allocate a delivery server to an individual user which would override the group server allocation.

This is useful if there is one user in the group who is not quite as reputable and you want to isolate them.

It would be awesome if we could allocate a delivery server to an individual user which would override the group server allocation.

This is useful if there is one user in the group who is not quite as reputable and you want to isolate them.
Just remove the user from any group and assign them the DS you want to designate.

Hmm, that wouldn't work for the way i've customised the system, but what might work is allowing them to choose their sending server (from my predefined options). I know this is possible in campaigns, but it is possible in a global level?

Last edited:
Hmm, that wouldn't work for the way i've customised the syetm, but what might work is allowing them to choose their sending server. I know this is possible campaigns, but it is possible in a global level?
You would have to allow it on general customer (see settings) or customer group (see customers) level.

I see that they can choose their own server settings, but not pick from the default administrator ones that have been setup?

Back