All kind of lists to create

AllRems

Hi guys, great App!
I'm using web api to start but i want to use my ips.
So i bring my lists.
I have spam list, bounce list, unsubscribe list, open list, click list. And like this i have 10 customers with their own lists.
So how can i import all this with each customer so i can start working without sending to spam list or unsubscribe or bounce?

I only see blacklist but email X can be in 2 difference lists (in one he is opt-in and in the 2nd one he is in blacklist)

Please help, and i hope i made myself clear
thank you
nice evening
remy

twisted1919

Administrator
Staff member
You can define your own suppression lists and then assign a suppression list, or more, per campaign, so mailwizz will not send to the emails found in the suppression lists.
Enable the feature from Backend > Settings > Customers > Lists > Use own blacklist.
Use it from Customer Area > Lists > Suppression lists.

AllRems

Thank you for this fast reply.
I did enable in Backend but it does not appear in customer area.

Last edited:

laurentiu

Staff member Support Staff
Thank you for this fast reply.
I did enable in Backend but it does not appear in customer area.
If your customer make part of group enable from: Backend > Customer >Groups > "Group name" > Lists > Use own blacklist

AllRems

Great! thank you
This is for blacklist. What about unsubscribe? do i need to put them in blacklist also?

laurentiu

Staff member Support Staff
Sorry to bother but what is the difference as customer from "suppression lists" and "blacklist"?
Suppression lists - You will be able to select these lists to be used in various places, such as when sending a campaign.
Blacklist - subscribers from these lists cannot be used and will not receive campaigns.