Alignment Issues on iPhone Mail

ori0n

Hi

I am new to MailWizz. I have this problem that my email alignment is not displaying correctly on my phone but fine on other platforms. Please advise how can I fix this. Thanks in advance!
Justin

Sure.
In the attachment, my screenshot from iPhone shows some elements are aligned left. In my desktop the alignment is okay.

Attachments

• 8A316DA1-5A0A-4173-A414-A238FD9E1DCA.png
    8A316DA1-5A0A-4173-A414-A238FD9E1DCA.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 9
@ori0n - Thank you. We will have these fixed in the next days, i just contacted the dev team that handles the editor changes and they will start working on the fixes soon ;)

Hi, is there any temporary solutions for this? Because my emails are all aligned left on iPhone and ipad. Pls point me in the right direction. Thank you

Not yet, we will have something when we get the updated code from the team that handles the editor. It shouldn't be much.

Hi, may I find out when will the fix possibly be out?

I believe as a user the software at least must be able to send out emails that look basically okay. I hope I don't have to wait 6 months or a year for this fix. If it is a code issue, I don't mind adding a manual code to fix it. At least give me a direction.

Back