After a year of perfect sends server is getting stuck

All of a sudden the server will stop sending at 60%ish and have a restart icon in the table. Clicking this starts it and it stops again after going up by one percent. Server company is being useful and i've gotten two bad apples on the phone that both tell me there isn't an issue on the server after a whole 5 minutes of investigating. But just to entertain them here is my application log

Code:
2016/12/20 20:23:28 [error] [exception.CHttpException.404] exception 'CHttpException' with message 'Unable to resolve the request "frontend/assets/files/customer/om448qygpn58c/Fluid Power Energy/2016-12-23/configure.jpg".' in /home/worldwide/public_html/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php:286
Stack trace:
#0 /home/worldwide/public_html/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController('frontend/assets...')
#1 /home/worldwide/public_html/apps/common/framework/base/CApplication.php(185): CWebApplication->processRequest()
#2 /home/worldwide/public_html/apps/init.php(219): CApplication->run()
#3 /home/worldwide/public_html/index.php(18): require_once('/home/worldwide...')
#4 {main}
REQUEST_URI=/frontend/assets/files/customer/om448qygpn58c/Fluid Power Energy/2016-12-23/configure.jpg
HTTP_REFERER=http://worldwidemaritimemarketing.com/customer/campaigns/kk3745m555ebe/template
---
2016/12/20 20:23:36 [error] [exception.CHttpException.404] exception 'CHttpException' with message 'Unable to resolve the request "frontend/assets/files/customer/om448qygpn58c/Fluid Power Energy/2016-12-23/bg.jpg".' in /home/worldwide/public_html/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php:286
Stack trace:
#0 /home/worldwide/public_html/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController('frontend/assets...')
#1 /home/worldwide/public_html/apps/common/framework/base/CApplication.php(185): CWebApplication->processRequest()
#3 /home/worldwide/public_html/index.php(18): require_once('/home/worldwide...')
#4 {main}
REQUEST_URI=/frontend/assets/files/customer/om448qygpn58c/Fluid Power Energy/2016-12-23/bg.jpg
HTTP_REFERER=http://worldwidemaritimemarketing.com/customer/campaigns/kk3745m555ebe/template
---
2016/12/20 20:23:42 [error] [exception.CHttpException.404] exception 'CHttpException' with message 'Unable to resolve the request "frontend/assets/files/customer/om448qygpn58c/Fluid Power Energy/2016-12-23/bg.jpg".' in /home/worldwide/public_html/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php:286
Stack trace:
#4 {main}
REQUEST_URI=/frontend/assets/files/customer/om448qygpn58c/Fluid Power Energy/2016-12-23/bg.jpg
---

All of a sudden the server will stop sending at 60%ish and have a restart icon in the table. Clicking this starts it and it stops again after going up by one percent. Server company is being useful and i've gotten two bad apples on the phone that both tell me there isn't an issue on the server after a whole 5 minutes of investigating. But just to entertain them here is my application log

Code:
2016/12/20 20:23:28 [error] [exception.CHttpException.404] exception 'CHttpException' with message 'Unable to resolve the request "frontend/assets/files/customer/om448qygpn58c/Fluid Power Energy/2016-12-23/configure.jpg".' in /home/worldwide/public_html/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php:286
Stack trace:
#4 {main}
REQUEST_URI=/frontend/assets/files/customer/om448qygpn58c/Fluid Power Energy/2016-12-23/configure.jpg
---
2016/12/20 20:23:36 [error] [exception.CHttpException.404] exception 'CHttpException' with message 'Unable to resolve the request "frontend/assets/files/customer/om448qygpn58c/Fluid Power Energy/2016-12-23/bg.jpg".' in /home/worldwide/public_html/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php:286
Stack trace:
#4 {main}
---
2016/12/20 20:23:42 [error] [exception.CHttpException.404] exception 'CHttpException' with message 'Unable to resolve the request "frontend/assets/files/customer/om448qygpn58c/Fluid Power Energy/2016-12-23/bg.jpg".' in /home/worldwide/public_html/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php:286
Stack trace:
#4 {main}
---

Not sure if it will help you, but for the first error there is no file with the name configure.jpg , it ends with .png :

Check here:
http://worldwidemaritimemarketing.com/frontend/assets/files/customer/om448qygpn58c/Fluid Power Energy/2016-12-23/

Hmmm.... It's actually the same for every exception above, so it appears that your template is pointing to files that no longer (if ever) exists. The errors you get are actually 404 so...

Last edited:
nope thats the thing they do exist. The server admins I have are saying it is running out of memory from something. But they say it's not the server. So I'm here with my error log trying to figure out what is going on.

Again this server has been running fine so something changed internally and i just don't know what it is. I mean would a missing image cause the server to start over loading? The main issue keep in mind is that it freezes up sending the emails out at around 60% I'm trying to figure out based on teh error log above what would cause that. I got a link from our glorious leader and I am waiting on the server to restart to try and run that.

@Mike Oltmans - Maybe it's time to put nginx in front of apache and have nginx handle static assets? Or even better, use mailwizz with php-fpm and nginx. If missing files make apache dump memory, then that might fix this.

Back