Advice on Tuning MailWizz Settings and My Servers

conormh

Hi, I need to send about 130,000 emails per day, and this is broken up into 15-25 lists per day. Some lists are about 6,000 email addresses while some others are only a few hundred. Regardless of size, they still send very slowly. I've read the articles on Delivery Server settings and the importance of not trying to process/send too many emails at once, and I've lowered the number of campaigns and emails to be processed at once, but it's not helping. Also tried sending one campaign at a time, and it's not helping. At this rate I won't be able to send all 130,000 in one day.

My questions: Do you think this is a problem with my server hardware? Would using PCNTL parallel processing help here or would it make things worse? If I need to upgrade my server, what do I need? My hosting company is in France while I'm in the U.S. Does this matter?

Any suggestions on how to optimize MailWizz to make it send faster would be great. The amount of support offered on these forums by all of you is amazing.

Hi, I need to send about 130,000 emails per day, and this is broken up into 15-25 lists per day. Some lists are about 6,000 email addresses while some others are only a few hundred. Regardless of size, they still send very slowly. I've read the articles on Delivery Server settings and the importance of not trying to process/send too many emails at once, and I've lowered the number of campaigns and emails to be processed at once, but it's not helping. Also tried sending one campaign at a time, and it's not helping. At this rate I won't be able to send all 130,000 in one day.

My questions: Do you think this is a problem with my server hardware? Would using PCNTL parallel processing help here or would it make things worse? If I need to upgrade my server, what do I need? My hosting company is in France while I'm in the U.S. Does this matter?

Any suggestions on how to optimize MailWizz to make it send faster would be great. The amount of support offered on these forums by all of you is amazing.
Hey :) I can say its extremely slow (130,000 / 24 = 5416.66 | 5416.66 / 60 = 90.27), have you tried using PCNTL: Campaigns in parallel 5, Subscriber batches in parallel 20

Few Questions:
  • Server storage type SSD or HDD?
  • How much RAM / CPU being used while Campaign is being sent?
  • What type of Delivery Server are you using?
Hope it helps!

Back