Adjusting blacklisting rules.

AdBuddies

Hii,

I got some bounce replies examples, that I want to make sure does NOT, go to my email blacklist. Can anybody help with that? These should be soft bounced instead.

Examples:

Security local policy
Too many connections / messages / connections
Recipient rejected
Content filtering
Security policies

@AdBuddies - For bounce processing, you can copy the file /apps/common/vendors/BounceHandler/rules.php into /apps/common/vendors/BounceHandler/rules-custom-override.php and add there all the rules as you need.

Thx great.

Now that I have you, do you have any idea why this is happening?

I got some data partners, want to keep track of performance.. So I told my data providers to post via api ... source=source1.. source=source2 etc..Everything is good on the initial list source is source1, source2 etc.

The thing is when I export from mailwizz, mailwizz overwrites my source column with source = api, import etc.

Is there somehow I can delete this action from happening? I'll buy a support license again if you can help here. Gonna be a pain in the ass to make all these changes to api, my tracker, tell everyone to change the source parameter to something else.

Unfortunately i don't think you have many options, the source field is a reserved word in the app...

Thx great.

Now that I have you, do you have any idea why this is happening?

I got some data partners, want to keep track of performance.. So I told my data providers to post via api ... source=source1.. source=source2 etc..Everything is good on the initial list source is source1, source2 etc.

The thing is when I export from mailwizz, mailwizz overwrites my source column with source = api, import etc.

Is there somehow I can delete this action from happening? I'll buy a support license again if you can help here. Gonna be a pain in the ass to make all these changes to api, my tracker, tell everyone to change the source parameter to something else.
If you use the name of your source within the internal list name, and in a standardized way, you can still do your ops.

Hi,

Still got some issues seems like my new file is not taking the lead.

Should I just overwrite my current file here? /apps/common/vendors/BounceHandler/rules.php

For now I just put them in another file here: /apps/common/vendors/BounceHandler/rules-custom-override.php

I added my extra bounce rules like this:

'/^(.*?(\b are being rejected due to low SenderBase Reputation score \b)[^$]*)$/i',
'/^(.*?(\b Message content not allowed \b)[^$]*)$/i',
'/^(.*?(\b Message rejected due to local policy \b)[^$]*)$/i',

@AdBuddies - when you add /apps/common/vendors/BounceHandler/rules-custom-override.php that file is the only one loaded, the file /apps/common/vendors/BounceHandler/rules.php isn't even taken into consideration anymore.
So make sure your rules are placed properly, before any rules from mailwizz, so yours have more priority than the existing ones.

Back