Adding X-MSYS-API into the email header

Paul Smith

Hi,

I use sparkpost for all my mailwizz sending and it works great. I have ordered a dedicated IP address and they have told me the following

For SMTP you need to ensure you are adding the following information…

X-MSYS-API: { “options” : { “ip_pool” : “ip_pool1” } }

please check how Mailwhizz allows you to add further headers to its transmission to SparkPost

Can anyone tell me where / how i can add this information into the sending i'm stumped :(

Paul

Hi,

I use sparkpost for all my mailwizz sending and it works great. I have ordered a dedicated IP address and they have told me the following

For SMTP you need to ensure you are adding the following information…

X-MSYS-API: { “options” : { “ip_pool” : “ip_pool1” } }

please check how Mailwhizz allows you to add further headers to its transmission to SparkPost

Can anyone tell me where / how i can add this information into the sending i'm stumped :(

Paul
Hey Paul

How you getting on with sparkpost and a dedicated IP

Im using sparkpost and have found that the IP im on is blacklisted with a number of providers so im getting loads of bounces - Im wondering if it would make any difference getting a dedicated IP if im only sending about 4 emails a month.. Im not sure if the volume will be enough to build some reputation on

thanks

Hey Paul

How you getting on with sparkpost and a dedicated IP

Im using sparkpost and have found that the IP im on is blacklisted with a number of providers so im getting loads of bounces - Im wondering if it would make any difference getting a dedicated IP if im only sending about 4 emails a month.. Im not sure if the volume will be enough to build some reputation on

thanks

the pool usually helps

even if you are on 5 of 200 blacklists, it can inbox totally fine, if you have additional whitelisting of pool and industry certification

look into mail tester results to see if your sending network has these

Back