Adding CUSTOM styling code to the default FORM -> Lists/Lists/Form code.

PeterSGT

Hello

I want to add in Mailwizz, an additional code to the default form.
In such a way that the newly created list, after going to this form, will have this code attached automatically, for example, above the original code.

How do I make this functionality so that it does not disappear after an update?

As in the example below the code was added between the <style> tags.

<style>
.list-subscribe-form {
border: 1px solid #000;
border-radius: 15px;
margin: 10px;
padding: 10px;
}

.form-control {
border-radius: 10px;
}

.btn-primary {
border: 2px solid navy;
background-color: white;
color: navy;
}
</style>

<form class="list-subscribe-form" action="https://yourdomain.coml/lists/1234567891234/subscribe" method="post">
<div class="box box-primary borderless">
<div class="box-header">
<h3 class="box-title">
l7
</h3>
</div>
<div class="box-body">
<div class="callout callout-info">
<strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Sign UP</span></strong>
</div>
<div class="form-group field-text wrap-fname" style="display: block">
<label for="FNAME" class="required">First name <span class="required">*</span></label> <input class="form-control field-fname field-type-text" placeholder="First name" type="text" value="" name="FNAME" id="FNAME" />
</div>
<div class="form-group field-text wrap-email" style="display: block">
<label for="EMAIL" class="required">Email <span class="required">*</span></label> <input class="form-control field-email field-type-text" placeholder="Email" type="text" value="" name="EMAIL" id="EMAIL" />
</div>
<div style="position: absolute; left: -5000px;" aria-hidden="true">
<input type="text" name="2d4acbc8752ad9c7812e91899cfa7969c5510aae" tabindex="-1" autocomplete="2d4acbc8752ad9c7812e91899cfa7969c5510aae" value="" />
</div>
</div>
<div class="box-footer">
<div class="pull-right">
<input type="submit" class="btn btn-primary btn-flat" name="yt0" value="Sign UP" />
</div>
<div class="clearfix">
&nbsp;
</div>
</div>
</div>
</form>

@PeterSGT - in apps/ directory, create a new file called appsinit-custom.php and place this code inside:
Code:
<?php

hooks()->addAction('frontend_list_page_display_content_before_content', function($collection) {
?>
<style>
.list-subscribe-form {
border: 1px solid #000;
border-radius: 15px;
margin: 10px;
padding: 10px;
}

.form-control {
border-radius: 10px;
}

.btn-primary {
border: 2px solid navy;
background-color: white;
color: navy;
}
</style>
<?php
});

This should inject those styles in the form itself, before the fields, for all forms.

Last edited:
Unfortunately it did not work, I added the below from myself, but nothing changed.
Yii::app()->

Should the code you provided work, without changes?

I checked on the current lists and created new ones and the injected code was not there either.

Unfortunately it did not work, I added the below from myself, but nothing changed.
Yii::app()->

Should the code you provided work, without changes?

I checked on the current lists and created new ones and the injected code was not there either.
Rename file in: init-custom.php and try again, with this change should be work correctly.

OH Mammamija... :)

It's working now, but I think I mischaracterized my need.
Because this code is added, during the generation of the form from the link.
It is run and styles the form.
thispoint.jpg

And I wanted this code to be pasted into the form code that is used for copying.
In such a way that the user, could copy it.

In this way, the user will be able to easily style any form, having ready-made elements to change the style.

@PeterSGT - Okay, so we do have some filters to remove unwanted content from that form.
What I did, and it seems to work just fine, I pasted the style in a .css file in /assets/css/custom-subscribe-form.css and in the hook I did:
PHP:
<?php

hooks()->addAction('frontend_list_page_display_content_before_content', function($collection) {
?>
    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo apps()->getAppUrl('frontend', '/assets/css/custom-subscribe-form.css', true, true);?>" />
    <?php
});
Which created this form:

HTML:
<form class="list-subscribe-form" action="http://mailwizz.test/index.php/lists/lj162bcbl3cf2/subscribe" method="post">
      <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://mailwizz.test/assets/css/custom-subscribe-form.css" />
      <div class="box box-primary borderless">
        <div class="box-header">
          <h3 class="box-title">
            Aperiam aliquid optio quo.
          </h3>
        </div>
        <div class="box-body">
          <div class="callout callout-info">
            We're happy you decided to subscribe to our email list.<br />
            Please take a few seconds and fill in the list details in order to subscribe to our list.<br />
            You will receive an email to confirm your subscription, just to be sure this is your email address.
          </div>
          <div class="form-group field-text wrap-email" style="display: block">
            <label for="EMAIL" class="required">Email <span class="required">*</span></label> <input class="form-control field-email field-type-text" placeholder="Email" type="text" value="" name=
            "EMAIL" id="EMAIL" />
          </div>
          <div class="form-group field-text wrap-name" style="display: block">
            <label for="NAME" class="required">name <span class="required">*</span></label> <input class="form-control field-name field-type-text" placeholder="name" type="text" value="" name="NAME"
            id="NAME" />
          </div>
          <div style="position: absolute; left: -5000px;" aria-hidden="true">
            <input type="text" name="54c47d84ba996aa1696d5cffa13ebc9176dbce86" tabindex="-1" autocomplete="54c47d84ba996aa1696d5cffa13ebc9176dbce86" value="" />
          </div>
        </div>
        <div class="box-footer">
          <div class="pull-right">
            <input type="submit" class="btn btn-primary btn-flat" name="yt0" value="Subscribe" />
          </div>
          <div class="clearfix"></div>
        </div>
      </div>
    </form>

It works, but adds this code in the form that appears when you click the form link.

And I wanted this code to be added to the form content, which is used to copy the HTML code.
This is where I showed in the picture.
Form.jpg

MailWizz just fetches the public form and shows it in your embed box, so it's basically just same form.

Back