Adding a unsubscribe link to a Beefree.io template

ejspyv

Hello,
How do I add an unsubscribe link to a beefree.io template so it links to my mail whizz unsubscribe?

Also, I tried to add a support pack but I think it made me buy another license? I had to pay $64 is that correct?

Thank you

@ejspyv - Just add the regular [UNSUBSCRIBE_URL] as the url for unsubscribe and it will work.
Also, I tried to add a support pack but I think it made me buy another license? I had to pay $64 is that correct?
Sometimes buying a new license can be cheaper than renewing support, but I am not sure why you had to buy a new license in this case, you should be able to simply renew support. Maybe ask Envato?

Thank you for the replies. Just so I am clear, while in the beefree.io template do I just create the hyperlink and put the unsubscribe URL ( tags) in there? Or do I need to actually copy the unsubscribe URL from an old template and past it in the link of the new template in beefree?

One other quick question. When creating a campaign, under campaign options max subscribers it defaults to 0. This should always be set to max subscribers instead of zero correct? That way the campaigns send to the whole list? Does it always default to zero?

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    32 KB · Views: 4
This should always be set to max subscribers instead of zero correct? That way the campaigns send to the whole list? Does it always default to zero?
You change that option only if you don't want send to the whole list and you want to send to a specific number of subscribers.

Thank you for the replies. Just so I am clear, while in the beefree.io template do I just create the hyperlink and put the unsubscribe URL ( tags) in there? Or do I need to actually copy the unsubscribe URL from an old template and past it in the link of the new template in beefree?
Just add [UNSUBSCRIBE_URL] in your template and this tag will be parsed as unsubscribe link.

So right now when I create a campaign it defaults to 0, I need to change that to max subscribers correct?
Default value 0 means that campaign will be sent to all subscribers from list.

ok thank you.. If I have sent campaigns out where I took default 0 out and it said max subscribers instead, will it not send to the whole list that way? Should I resend some of my campaigns that I did this to?

ok thank you.. If I have sent campaigns out where I took default 0 out and it said max subscribers instead, will it not send to the whole list that way? Should I resend some of my campaigns that I did this to?
If you inserted max subscribers then campaign is sent to all subscribers from that list. Also to check you can see all recipients from Campaign > Overview > Recipients

Screenshot 2021-05-13 at 09.03.43.png

Back