Added Cloudflare SSL and now tracking domains are not resolving

Shannon G

Hi there - I added Cloudflare SSL protection for my MW instance. Everything is working fine except the tracking domains for my customers. I tried pointing the DNS of a customer's tracking domain to tracking.'mysite'.net instead of pointing to simply mysite.net as it had prior to Cloudflare. Still getting an Error 1001 DNS resolution error. Next, I removed the CNAME for tracking.mysite.net from Cloudflare and put the customer tracking domain DNS back to the original setting. Still getting the DNS resolution error.

Can someone please tell me what setting I am missing? In Cloudflare, I have SSL set to Flexible. I have set no Firewall Rules, but I do have Web Application Firewall set to On.

Thank you!

That's something you have to figure out with cloudflare, it's not something for mailwizz to handle or fix.

it needs to be cname tracking then content mysite.net proxy = on for SLL needs to be full
you could also ad a wild card as well in case a client misspells tracking domains
so cname * then content mysite.net

Hi there - I added Cloudflare SSL protection for my MW instance. Everything is working fine except the tracking domains for my customers. I tried pointing the DNS of a customer's tracking domain to tracking.'mysite'.net instead of pointing to simply mysite.net as it had prior to Cloudflare. Still getting an Error 1001 DNS resolution error. Next, I removed the CNAME for tracking.mysite.net from Cloudflare and put the customer tracking domain DNS back to the original setting. Still getting the DNS resolution error.

Can someone please tell me what setting I am missing? In Cloudflare, I have SSL set to Flexible. I have set no Firewall Rules, but I do have Web Application Firewall set to On.

Thank you!
I hope its working now.

Back