activation of "geographic statistics"

Hi,

Firstly go to /backend/index.php/extensions/index and enable the "Campaigns activity map", then click on it's title to set it up ( /backend/index.php/extensions/campaign-activity-map ).
Next, enable a location service from the extensions area also, say "Ip location - ipinfo.io" and then again click on it's title to set it up ( /backend/index.php/ip-location-services/ipinfoio )

That's pretty much it, you should now see location stats after you send your campaign.

Hi, i activate the "Ip location - ipinfo.io" and the "Campaigns activity map" but also when i click the "geographic statistics" i have this message geographic stat.jpg

Did you turn on all the elements in the module settings?

NDB---Ip-location-service-from-Ipinfo.io.png

Important: the locations results (activity map) will be visible only for the new campaign, which was sent after start of the module.

@SQLIK Thanks man :)
@wissem Can you press F12 in your campaign overview page and select the Console tab from the developer toolbar that will appear and look to see if you got any javascript error ?

The problem for geographic statistics was resolve thanks to your help, but the problem of embed image was almost exist, please help me to activate embed image

The problem for geographic statistics was resolve thanks to your help,
How did you fixed it, what was the issue? Other might have the same problem and your answer might help them.

As for the embed image, please keep things in that thread.

Thanks.

Back