About Cron Job

***** /opt/cpanel/ea-php70/root/usr/bin/php -q /home/inboxingpro/public_html/mailer/apps/console/console.php send-campaigns >/dev/null 2>&1
Yes. Because if you are running /opt/cpanel/ea-php70/root/usr/bin/php -v you'll get the php 7 CLI binary.

@frm.mwz - you shouldn't take the information from the browser for granted when doing CLI. They are compiled separately most of the time with different options and paths.

Yes. Because if you are running /opt/cpanel/ea-php70/root/usr/bin/php -v you'll get the php 7 CLI binary.
It should not be run like that, but with the output path of
# which php
it will give you now, after all is fixed, the correct path:
/usr/local/bin/php
(that is also the path shown in environment, after all is fixed, and even mailwizz shows it)

you shouldn't take the information from the browser for granted when doing CLI. They are compiled separately most of the time with different options and paths.
You get it now, after things are fixed, as it should be, with
# /usr/local/bin/php -v
PHP 7.0.22 (cli)

;)

Should I use this path or
The recommended way is to use the external short command, not the direct long one (this is for many internal reasons how the system runs). And you could also just do what pleases you more to input into the cron jobs interface (the long or the short one).
;)

PS: For tech enthusiasts, the output of both might differ, depending on what you are doing with it (which one can see if the output void is omitted at the end of the cron job command).

So when use this one
/usr/local/bin/php
The campaigns are stuck on pending-sending.
When I have added this one,
/opt/cpanel/ea-php70/root/usr/bin/php
The campaign are stuck on sending.

What can be the possible issue? I am on a new server. When I was on the old one, it was working fine. What can be the issue?

Thanks Guys

pending-sending
Make sure you have delivery servers available, and enough quota, and no sending process is hung (you can kill them in the backend if need be as last resort).
See what the KB and the error log says.
Increase camps at once to 50 or 100.
It should be easy from here on.

Thank You very much guys. Appreciate your efforts and time. It took me sooo much time to figure out the issue.

The issue was PCNTL was turned on. I turned it off and it started to work.. ;). I was going crazy with the issue. :(

Back