A way to NOT have my IP of my mailwhizz host computer showing up in sendgrid emails?

dave

Right now with most of the SMTP services my host computer where Mailwhizz is installed IP still shows my in the mail headers and source in addition to Sendgrids mailing IP etc.. Is there a way to change my headers etc so this does NOT show up?

Or a way to rotate the ip address of host computer so it is new each day? I feel this might be hurting my mailing reputation. (I believe, also, that MW uses that IP for its registration so changing it could be an issue as well?)

Received: from o4.bn.sendgrid.net (o4.bn.sendgrid.net [198.21.0.135])
(using TLSv1 with cipher DHE-RSA-AES128-SHA (128/128 bits))
(No client certificate requested)
by mtaiw-aab08.mx.aol.com (Internet Inbound) with ESMTPS id 3291470000081

Received: from MjA3Mzk3MA (209-133-2MYIP ADDRESS.static.hvvc.us [209.133.XX.XXX])
by ismtpd0002p1iad1.sendgrid.net (SG) with HTTP id uVmV60HuQRTSSKIYw

Thank you. but that is not the part I am referring to. It is the originating ip of the server I use to host Mailwhizz that shows up. I will try an upgraded account and see if that gets rid of it. But I think they give a dedicated IP and I like to use the shared ips for better delivery.

This cannot be done.

It HAS to be there to follow the correct chain of events between multiple server's.

This is used to track spam sources.

I understand you now. That shouldn't hurt you if your ip/domain/data isn't crap. If you look at that particular IP, you can view it's Senderscore here (mid 80s) and it's Senderbase here. Overall, everything looks okay for that level of volume. The only way you can estimate your level of deliverability to inbox is using seed lists.

fishstix..well the funny thing is it is their shared ips and my seeds all inbox BUT. When i set up the system my first campaign got a tremendous response then after about the 3rd they tapered off to much less conversions. So i got to thinking while looking at my email source and headers that maybe the originating machine IP was keeping delivery down somehow as the ESP's have a different IP each time etc.and it is their rep the email is sent on. But sometimes even a redirected link that goes to a known bad advertiser etc can even cause delivery problems. I know its far down the chain but I cant figure out why the first send on a new system/server/IP setup of MW does so much better.

Back