A+B testing

HumanGenome

This would set this application apart from the competitors if we could split test subjects and body content to the same list segments automatically and compare statistics.

There are several persons around here that are interested in such a functionality. One way ahead would be that you all had a JV to create such a plugin. All it takes to create one of your own is a bit of money, agreeing on the requirements and then go out to find a developer.

To my knowledge I am the only one who have such a plugin right now and mine is not for sale.

Since I would create my own competition. The latter part of my comment was just to show that this is very possible to do. It's just a matter of deciding and getting the funds and a JV is probably a cheap way ahead.

LOL Really? You really believe that? If so you really have no idea of how HUUUUGE the Internet and this market is, mate. There will be NO competition crashes possible in this market for MANY MANY years to come, just to give you an idea, it is just starting off. And even though there is already a couple of hundreds of of high end EMS and Marketing Automation providers, everything is still just at the beginning, I can tell you. But hey, no one can force you to sell you plugin of course, it's up to you... Take care.
Andy

You are probably correct, but it's also a matter of that people seem to be interested in getting hardcore plugins at peanuts and I have invested heavily into MW (four dedicated developers are creating plugins and a theme) and that costs a lot of money.

Well, no matter what, I suggest going down the JV path. That way you would get exactly what you want and for a much more decent lump of money than what I have spent.

You are probably correct, but it's also a matter of that people seem to be interested in getting hardcore plugins at peanuts and I have invested heavily into MW (four dedicated developers are creating plugins and a theme) and that costs a lot of money.

Well, no matter what, I suggest going down the JV path. That way you would get exactly what you want and for a much more decent lump of money than what I have spent.
And you are very much correct as well, indeed !
I understand and it's true that you would very likely have to sell it for peanuts because people are use to FREE and / or low cost WP plugins and have no clue of the difference between apples and oranges... ;)
Andy

Back