8k emails 2 hours

nav

Hi, I have two smtp server and I have metioned 1000 emails per minute and 1000 subscribers per minute but it tool two hours to send 8k. How to speed this process.

@nav - additional to the above link, specifying 1k per minute doesn't mean the app will send that much, it means that's the upper limit.
My advice is to restore the original values and simply enable PCNTL from backend > settings > cron which automatically sends a few times faster.

Okay. I have another question. Out ip was blacklisted we have internal bounces I would like to export them how can I do that?

we have internal bounces
These are the type of things you can simply ignore, they happen not because your email addresses are bad but because of technical issues, like timeouts or rejections. You can export them as stats from your campaigns.

These are the type of things you can simply ignore, they happen not because your email addresses are bad but because of technical issues, like timeouts or rejections. You can export them as stats from your campaigns.
I am unable to export only internal bounces. I checked the bounce log the reason for that internal bounce is Gmail blacklisted our server ip. Once I found it I changed the smtp server. Here I want to export all those internal bounces only so that I can resend them.

That's correct, get them all and then filter them in a tool like office, currently we don't have the ability to export by specific bounce type :-s
Hey there is no way that I can filter the internal bounces only even after exporting all the list. Its giving common name as blacklist. Also if we check in campaign there is a discrepancy like, for a campaign there is delivery number is 46,153 and bounces 26,342 so the success should be 19,811 but if we export the confirmed emails its giving 39k around. We are unable to compare.

Basically what we need is total delivered subscribers-internal bounces-soft-hard=clean list here we need clean list only it should be 19k around as per the mentioned statistics but the export option in all subscribers giving 49k around.

Also we want separate list of hard, soft and internal bounces. It seems there is a bug in exporting.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    41.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
@nav - I think you are confusing things a bit, confirmed subscribers can also be subscribers that bounced, this is why you get a higher number than you expect.
A subscriber loose it's confirmed status after a sending if he either gets blacklisted directly, or hard bounces once or soft bounces for too many times(both adjustable from settings).
So you can export your bounces, which care properly categorised, and work on that.

That's correct, get them all and then filter them in a tool like office, currently we don't have the ability to export by specific bounce type :-s
Maybe an easy enhancement in the next version?
And - unrelated but probably easy too - the camp name in the views of reports for opens, clicks, bounces, complaints, unsubscribes, etc.

Reactions: nav
@nav - I think you are confusing things a bit, confirmed subscribers can also be subscribers that bounced, this is why you get a higher number than you expect.
A subscriber loose it's confirmed status after a sending if he either gets blacklisted directly, or hard bounces once or soft bounces for too many times(both adjustable from settings).
So you can export your bounces, which care properly categorised, and work on that.
Understand but how we can export only email which are success, internal,hard, soft. Please share the screenshots I double checked every thing. There is no option that I can export successful sent emails. And there should be clear update in the next version so its easy to work with email marketing.

1.PNG 2.PNG

If you see the images its very clear the delivered values should be around 19k buts its 46153. If bounce value is 26351 how the delivered value can be 46153?

Delivered means all emails that went out from the app, so it's how many emails mailwizz itself managed to deliver to the smtp server.
The stats above are all correct.

Delivered means all emails that went out from the app, so it's how many emails mailwizz itself managed to deliver to the smtp server.
The stats above are all correct.
Stats is correct fine, then how can I export only those 19,802, I want to export only successfully sent email list.

Stats is correct fine, then how can I export only those 19,802, I want to export only successfully sent email list.
Bounces will be marked as blacklisted, so just selected in your spreadsheet the category you need.

While this is not possible right now, i'll add it for the next version, no worries, i understand how this can simplify things and i'm in for this type of things ;)

Reactions: nav
You know I didn't see any blacklist emails in that area for the same campaign. Bounces are not showing up. I think there is a bug you have to take a look at exporting data.
1.PNG

Back