500-Internal Server Error

Ishaan

Hello,

I am trying to install mailwizz on Cent os 6 using virtualmin and when i am entering into Database credentials and import and entering all the request details i am getting below error where as my mysql database is is there user is having all privileges as well. Kindly suggest me something about it thanks.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Please help me out thanks.

@Ishaan - That looks like a timeout error to me, does it takes a longer time till this message is shown?
You might want to look into increasing the execution time for your web server and for php.

SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1005 Can't create table 'myemail_campaign.#sql-6995_19' (errno: 121)

I am now facing this pls help me some one

However is i see error log
[Thu May 30 07:50:19 2019] [warn] [client 103.110.241.219] mod_fcgid: read data timeout in 41 seconds, referer: http://wildcaradvantage.life/install/index.php?route=database
[Thu May 30 07:50:19 2019] [error] [client 103.110.241.219] Premature end of script headers: index.php, referer: http://wildcaradvantage.life/install/index.php?route=database
Okay, so this means while database imports, it takes longer (small vps?) and the script times out. This is why i recommended increasing the timeout.

SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1005 Can't create table 'myemail_campaign.#sql-6995_19' (errno: 121)

I am now facing this pls help me some one
This means you already have that table in your database. Previously, when the script got error, it still was able to create a few tables till and now when you try again, those tables are there. Drop all the tables from that database first.

Back