Pause ?
Emails per minute ?
Change server at ?
Max. bounce rate ?
Parallel sending via PCNTL
Campaigns in parallel ??
Subscriber batches in parallel ??

How do i do

@Onur Yıldırım - You have plenty explanations at https://kb.mailwizz.com/articles/un...ery-settings-and-how-they-impact-performance/ so please follow that.
There is no magic solutions, it all depends on your settings, servers and latency between your server and your delivery servers.
50k is a super small number that you can send in under 10 minutes if speed is what you are after.
However, sending under 10 minutes with weak hardware and slow connections, ain't gonna work.

So again, it's all in the setup. Make sure you use pcntl sending to paralelize settings, you can enable it from backend > settings > cron and again, please read the article i have referenced above because if you did you woulnd't be asking the above ;)

20 Munite - 50K e-mail send
How to adjust

Campaigns at once ?
Subscribers at once ?
Send at once ?
Pause ?
Emails per minute ?
Change server at ?
Max. bounce rate ?
Parallel sending via PCNTL
Campaigns in parallel ??
Subscriber batches in parallel ??

How do i do
# depends on your server, delivery server, and many other factors
# speed optimization is a custom job
# try with:
Campaigns at once 10
Subscribers at once 100
Send at once 500
Pause 1
Emails per minute 5000
Change server at 0
Max. bounce rate 5
Parallel sending via PCNTL 10
Campaigns in parallel 10
Subscriber batches in parallel 10
# the above are starting points, as without knowing your mwz server and delivery server it is next to impossible to give any accurate recommendations
# message with specifics

@Onur Yıldırım, my friend @frm.mwz has suggested absolutely all main points :) but please note your Server where MailWizz is hosted plays the very big role, such as you should use SSD in Dedicated Server suggested not to use cloud packages, etc.

You can also PM me to discuss the details :D

Back