2 question, sub account and log import

nemesis82

Hi all,
sorry for my english , is not my primary language.
I hope this is the right section for posting, i have 2 question :
1) is possible to have 2 or more customer account sharing the same lists? We have more employees and we want to track the action / campaign but using the same lists. I think this feature is called <sub account>

2) i have uploaded subscriber with queue csv but where i can track the import status and also the errors on import?

Thanks for your time.

1) is possible to have 2 or more customer account sharing the same lists?
That beats the purpose of the app, we treat each customer individually, and their lists the same, so it is not possible.

2) i have uploaded subscriber with queue csv but where i can track the import status and also the errors on import?
Did you also add the cron job for list csv import from command line ? When you enable this feature in admin area, you have an info icon which if pressed, tells you what cron job to add. once you do this, and the import is finished, you will get notified.

Hi twisted1919,

That beats the purpose of the app, we treat each customer individually, and their lists the same, so it is not possible.
mmmm... wait, probably my explain was wrong. Single customer, 2 employee : is not possible to have 2 login account ? The list is single for the customer.

Did you also add the cron job for list csv import from command line ? When you enable this feature in admin area, you have an info icon which if pressed, tells you what cron job to add. once you do this, and the import is finished, you will get notified.
Ok, i have enabled cron jobs but I didn't received any notification . There isn't a log? I need to know what is loaded and what not cause blacklisted address.

Thanks for your support!

Back