100% Sent Campaign not being "marked as sent"

sami1255

I am facing a minor issue where a campaign being sent 100% is not being automatically marked as sent.

I always have to manually mark the campaign as sent.

What could be the problem?

@sami1255 - give it time, it will be marked as sent. If it isn't it means the app still has a few cleanup tasks to do in the campaign, like to try sending to failed subscribers for instance.

There's a chance that you received a huge amount of bounces/unsubscribes and the confirmed subscribers on your list came down to a large extend. The "sent to x percentage" value is calculated based on the realtime value of total confirmed subscribers but not the actual number of confirmed subscribers to which the campaign was actually sent, So, the system may show "100% sent" when (actual number of emails sent) > (confirmed subscribers at the time of sending - bounces/unsubscribes/complaints ) . If this is the case, you're making the campaigns as sent before they're actually finished. To check this, compare the total delivered value of the campaign with the old total number of confirmed subscribers in the list. I've had similar issue and I reported here .

I'm not sure if this is the issue, but trying to help ;)

thanks @VVT and @twisted1919

The list hardly had 2% bounce rate. The last email went through was at 1:49 PM even till 4:50 PM it keep saying 100% sending. Pretty sure for 3 hours it wasn't doing clean up tasks. The over-all campaign took just 2 and a half hours itself.

@sami1255 - this is easy to test, can you go to the delivery stats and see how much success vs error/giveup ?
Also, i assume this is a regular campaign not a autoresponder, right?
Do you also have autoresponders in the system? if you do, what is the number of campaigns at once from Backend > Settings > Cron ? If it's 5/10 can you go up, like 50 ?

@sami1255 - this is easy to test, can you go to the delivery stats and see how much success vs error/giveup ?
Also, i assume this is a regular campaign not a autoresponder, right?
Do you also have autoresponders in the system? if you do, what is the number of campaigns at once from Backend > Settings > Cron ? If it's 5/10 can you go up, like 50 ?

Thank you for the followup @twisted1919

Are you referring to these stats ?

These are regular campaigns and not autoresponder.

Do not have auto responders in the system but the cron you are referring to is set to 5 campaigns at once.

Back