10 Million Email per hour Sent via Mailwizz as Service Available (Just connect your PMTA/SMTP)

pradeep sharma

Hi Guys,
Recently i posted a video about Mailwizz High Speed Sending at rate of 8 Million Emails Per Hour.
I got many request & from mailwizz users asking similar setup as service and wanted to join my Mailing.
Platform. So considering this We have now started to Onboard Customers who wants to release bulk Emails as Fast as Possible but due to some limitations of Mailwizz architecture they are not able to process mails.
Now We are offering Following.

1. High Speed Mailwizz as Service Hosted by Us (We tested it with 8M Per Hour)
2. Connect your PMTA Server with our Application ( We ll setup it for you*. Just get CentOs 6 Server with Fewe IPs).
3. We all setup DNS Zones and Bounces server every thing for you.
4. Upload your List Start sending your Emails.

Apart from that We have many new features

You Configuration will be configured as per your Requirement. Even Branding Headers are possible and your clients will never come to know from where this email is processed.

Here we will Manage Your DATABASE/Blacklists/DNS/Mailwizz on our Cloud. and you ll rid of all pains in managing a dedicated Mailwizz Install.

FYI : Recently we on boarded one Mailwizz User on our Platform and we Connected his 4 (PMTA) server with 1000 IPS with My application and now we are able to connect any PowerMTA server without any limitation.

If Interested kindly Skype: sexy_virus2

Regards

Pradeep

Hi Guys,
Recently i posted a video about Mailwizz High Speed Sending at rate of 8 Million Emails Per Hour.
I got many request & from mailwizz users asking similar setup as service and wanted to join my Mailing.
Platform. So considering this We have now started to Onboard Customers who wants to release bulk Emails as Fast as Possible but due to some limitations of Mailwizz architecture they are not able to process mails.
Now We are offering Following.

1. High Speed Mailwizz as Service Hosted by Us (We tested it with 8M Per Hour)
2. Connect your PMTA Server with our Application ( We ll setup it for you*. Just get CentOs 6 Server with Fewe IPs).
3. We all setup DNS Zones and Bounces server every thing for you.
4. Upload your List Start sending your Emails.

Apart from that We have many new features

You Configuration will be configured as per your Requirement. Even Branding Headers are possible and your clients will never come to know from where this email is processed.

Here we will Manage Your DATABASE/Blacklists/DNS/Mailwizz on our Cloud. and you ll rid of all pains in managing a dedicated Mailwizz Install.

FYI : Recently we on boarded one Mailwizz User on our Platform and we Connected his 4 (PMTA) server with 1000 IPS with My application and now we are able to connect any PowerMTA server without any limitation.

If Interested kindly Skype: sexy_virus2

Regards

Pradeep
any pricing info?

Back