(1) after installing cron jobs in plesk and (2) frontend website move to domain and not .index

happytolearn

Hello,

After I installed cron jobs in plesk, I was forwarded from the install page to my main domain: psalmgrid.com
1) is a frontend website design provided? or do I need to add one myself? If yes, can you tell me how/where to add one?
2) can you please verify that i set it up correctly? I don't see any errors but I'm not sure if that means it's right. to clarify, i never saw the "congratulations" it's all setup page. I clicked on the button confirming that I installed cron jobs and then it sent me to my domain.

Hello,

After I installed cron jobs in plesk, I was forwarded from the install page to my main domain: psalmgrid.com
1) is a frontend website design provided? or do I need to add one myself? If yes, can you tell me how/where to add one?
2) can you please verify that i set it up correctly? I don't see any errors but I'm not sure if that means it's right. to clarify, i never saw the "congratulations" it's all setup page. I clicked on the button confirming that I installed cron jobs and then it sent me to my domain.

Hello,

Frontend website is inbuilt, you need to set it to yes.

After you installed cron job, you need to remove Install folder, have you remove it ?

Your backend https://psalmgrid.com/backend looks working.

Thanks for responding.

1) how do I set the frontend website to yes? are there instructions somewhere?
2) yes, i removed it.

Back