Mailwizz 1.3.9.x - feeling brave to test the beta release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Salman Habib - I think 1.3.9.x is very stable at the moment but we still consider it beta. I am working on another release right now that will fix most of the other smaller issues and maybe at the end of this week we can have a stable release ;)

Logo Customization does not appear anywhere :(:(
Backend > Settings > Customization (Backend logo, Customer logo, Frontend logo)

I was asked what is the "Start Pages" feature introduced in version 1.3.9.2, so here it is, now we will get pages like this:
View attachment 3350

Instead of pages like:
View attachment 3351

So basically we have a nice welcoming message for most important pages from the app.
Thanks to @Jatin Sahani for the suggestion.

L.E: Oh, and all these are editable from Backend > Settings > Start Pages ;)

Amazing Bro !! Really Appreciate your effort and time !! I will share more amazing suggestions to make this product more awesome than it already is !!

All thanks to you @twisted1919

I was asked what is the "Start Pages" feature introduced in version 1.3.9.2, so here it is, now we will get pages like this:
View attachment 3350

Instead of pages like:
View attachment 3351

So basically we have a nice welcoming message for most important pages from the app.
Thanks to @Jatin Sahani for the suggestion.

L.E: Oh, and all these are editable from Backend > Settings > Start Pages ;)
So nice, just looked at one of them for edit...and there are so many icons to choose from...great job!

Hello @twisted1919
really nice features and its looking amazing. but few things i can't find
1. Added ability to set "Delivery servers logs removal days" from backend area ? i was checking but did't see this option
2. Added base64_encode to the list of filters that can be applied to tags (does this mean we can store Emoji in subject )?
3. Changed default campaigns open page to unique opens instead of all opens (did't understand)..
really nice and want to update it ASAP, as you will announce its stable...

One more thing even with new version if I set Delivery server Hourly quota to 1000 and if i have Parallel sending via
PCNTL Enable
Campaigns in parallel 50
Subscriber batches in parallel 25
it will send at least 2000 emails through that server.
I think you said its been fixed in new version but why its still same with me ?
Thanks

few things i can't find
AFAIK, this is for the next version

One more thing even with new version if I set Delivery server Hourly quota to 1000 and if i have Parallel sending via
PCNTL Enable
Campaigns in parallel 50
Subscriber batches in parallel 25
it will send at least 2000 emails through that server.
I think you said its been fixed in new version but why its still same with me ?
Thanks
If you use quotas in customer groups, then it should work (at least it does for me).

1. Added ability to set "Delivery servers logs removal days" from backend area ? i was checking but did't see this option
Backend > Settings > Cron:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/urep6uqw6yfyxrt/Screenshot 2017-03-16 19.27.00.png?dl=0

2. Added base64_encode to the list of filters that can be applied to tags (does this mean we can store Emoji in subject )?
We're working on storing emoji in subject line. The initial idea is that we have to change all the database encoding, but you gave me an idea with base64encode actually :D
What the change log refers to is that now you can do things like: [FNAME:filter:base64encode] and will encode your fname value.

3. Changed default campaigns open page to unique opens instead of all opens (did't understand)..
We used to show all the opens here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vghvzcbeht8bjj3/Screenshot 2017-03-16 19.30.11.png?dl=0
Now we show the unique ones instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back