Bounces stooped processing!!

pradeep sharma

Hi,
I got a problem in my mailwizz app. now suddenly bounce server stopped processing bounces..
I have every thing working earlier but now it stopped..
i checked..cron it seems to be ok
i checked bounce server status...its active now...
but my 1 bounce server is showing that cron is running since last 36 hours....no changes in status.
i checked email blacklist status and i didnt see any update in count.
i checked campaign bounce log i didnt see any increase in bounce log..
i chcked my bounce mail server email account i see more than 10k emails lying there...
also bounce log is also bot processing..??

how can i trace the problem and resolve it..

May be, try editing the bounce server, give the same password and save the changes again ? It will show an error if it can't connect to the bounce server.

@VVT & @twisted1919 Thanks for the reply
It started again but i actually dont process some of my Bounces(old)
any reason why??
FYI

1. also in some cases i dont receive any bounce message from in my bounce log...and mailwizz marking them blacklist..(hard bounce) but in actually theses are bounced due to my powermta server was not able to deliver the mail due to ip throttling or due to many reason.
i want to filter all such message and want to remove from my blacklist and also want to mark all such emails in customer list (blacklist to confirm)

2. is there any way to add bounce rule(hard/soft) or custom bounce rule based on bounce message received.

Regards

1. also in some cases i dont receive any bounce message from in my bounce log...and mailwizz marking them blacklist..(hard bounce) but in actually theses are bounced due to my powermta server was not able to deliver the mail due to ip throttling or due to many reason.
Please use latest version of the app, this should be corrected now.

2. is there any way to add bounce rule(hard/soft) or custom bounce rule based on bounce message received.
Yeah, you can add your custom rules in apps/common/vendors/BounceHandler/rules-custom.php you have a rules.php file in same folder that you can copy into rules-custom.php and make adjustments as needed.

Back