SPAM Only

10/10 means mailwizz sent a perfect email using your setup, which is good.
I can only assume you go into spam for various providers while going inbox for others?
Either way, you should get in touch with the provider where you don't get inbox and have them whitelist you.
This happens a lot for me with yahoo and i always end up with long talks with them.

@twisted1919, Gmail is totally spam! I've checked mxtoolbox.com IPs are not blacklisted anywhere still emails are spam why? The same emails are going in Inbox by SendGrid and Mailchimp.

@twisted1919, Gmail is totally spam! I've checked mxtoolbox.com IPs are not blacklisted anywhere still emails are spam why? The same emails are going in Inbox by SendGrid and Mailchimp.

Several reasons:
1) You list data is crap (scraped/purchased/"borrowed").
2) Users most likely identified your emails as spam.
3) Your IP/domain has no reputation.
3) The Big Five email portals don't know you and/or correctly identified your emails are spam.
4) No engagement from your list.
5) No whitelisting/add to contact list instructions on opt-in to make sure your emails inbox.

The Big Five:
BrightMail
CloudMark
Google
Microsoft
Yahoo

Several reasons:
1) You list data is crap (scraped/purchased/"borrowed").
2) Users most likely identified your emails as spam.
3) Your IP/domain has no reputation.
3) The Big Five email portals don't know you and/or correctly identified your emails are spam.
4) No engagement from your list.
5) No whitelisting/add to contact list instructions on opt-in to make sure your emails inbox.

The Big Five:
BrightMail
CloudMark
Google
Microsoft
Yahoo

Thanks for your reply none of the above point matches my condition. Same email by Interspire is going in Inbox. Any solution? or is there any way that I can be pre whitelisted with Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, etc.?

Back