Remove Required Shortcodes

Ray Li

MailWizz forces me to include shortcodes for some information. I know it is for CAN-SPAM compliance but I can follow those rules myself. How can I remove a requirement or get rid of them all together? I can include the required information myself in a much more flexible format. Thank you for your assistance!

Thank you for the reply. I appreciate you taking time to share your knowledge. The direction you pointed me in does provide the solution I need. However, is there a way to edit the required template tags for Company? What I mean by that is there is an required [Company_Name] [Company_Zone] [Company_Address]
If anyone knows, please share. Thank you!

@Ray Li , I see no reason why you would want to edit them.
Well, if you would like to edit them, It could be done via the main app files.... I am afraid i do not know where to get that inside those files. Maybe when the [CEO mailwizz app] comes around, he might be able to help.

But it seems you can add additional tags via customer/index.php/your-lists/Custom fields & it can also be edited.

Thank You!

Hi @Ray Li The Tags are Pre Defined.you can not add/delete those tags..however its your wish whether you want to include them on the campaign or not..
But i think mailwizz is doing what any standard application do in collecting the Company addresses related data..

i ll give you more information if you explain ur exact requirement..

Pradeep

The reason I want to edit them is because I do not want the [COMPANY_NAME] shortcode as required. I might have my company name in special font or as an image in my newsletter so having it included by default would be redundant.

The reason I want to edit them is because I do not want the [COMPANY_NAME] shortcode as required. I might have my company name in special font or as an image in my newsletter so having it included by default would be redundant.
Concerning your phrase
shortcode as required
, now i understand what you really want, it is easy to get rid of the "shortcode as required" so that it won't be "mandatory" . But it seems you have already gotten the solution.

Best of luck :)

ohh i got it now...
@Ray Li you can also by default include(logo) a image in all your outgoining mails in footer...
its setting there there in customer and customer group..
i include my company logo in all outgoing emails sent by any customer..

Back