Bulk Email list Upload/Down in background...

pradeep sharma

Hi every One

I want to explore that is there any feature or setting in mailwizz where list upload/import can go in backround via a cron job....

to better understand my scenario ..

I tried to upload a list of 500000 users in mailwizz.. the upload was done and mailwizz was importing the contacts to list...and 20% import was done ..due to network connectivity my internet connection was reset and page/browser was refreshed ...then i found that only 20 % contact was uploaded rest was not...

So i want to achieve/check that...Is there any way to make upload/import run in background...if due to any reason page or browser was refreshed or customer closees the window..the upload job should go in background and we can check the status and if possible system should send the alert about the status of the job(completed/failed) and its report to customer id/administrator id...

I have used sendy one early last year and i found this feature of sendy very handy whn we have a long list...

i liked mailwizz 100 better in any self hosted plateform till now .. if this feature is not in Mailwizz rit now then can @ Twisted1919 can suggest us a small heck to achieve it and i would appreciate it if this feature added to next release..

if some1 have achieved it by any heck then please let me and board member know about it

Regards

Pradeep

I want to explore that is there any feature or setting in mailwizz where list upload/import can go in backround via a cron job....
This is already implemented in the dev version, don't waste your time working on something like this since we already have it.

@prasad - For upload bulk emails you need to go on Customer -> Lists -> "List for which you want to upload" -> Tools -> Import

Screenshot 2019-10-18 19.11.16.png

Back