frontend list of campaigns' browser links

nadworks

I remember stumbling upon this a while ago - by accident. But I cannot for the life of me find it again:
There's a list that seemed to be font-end and anonymously accessible, with a list of all campaigns that were sent to a given list. Basically an archive.
Where is this?
Thanks.

I remember stumbling upon this a while ago - by accident. But I cannot for the life of me find it again:
There's a list that seemed to be font-end and anonymously accessible, with a list of all campaigns that were sent to a given list. Basically an archive.
Where is this?
Do you mean this? Lists > Public campaigns history

Screenshot 2023-02-02 at 09.01.09.png

No, it was a list that can be shared outside of MailWizz. I.e. for a company to share their newsletter history/archive with anyone.
It's quite literally a bulleted list of campaigns that went out below the List name.

No, it was a list that can be shared outside of MailWizz. I.e. for a company to share their newsletter history/archive with anyone.
It's quite literally a bulleted list of campaigns that went out below the List name.
Public campaigns history can be shared outside of mailwizz, that url can be accessible to everyone and there are all campaigns sent for that list and where else can you see and what template has been used.

Screenshot 2023-02-02 at 12.55.40.png

You can't. Style needs CSS and that's the right way to do it.
Of course with CSS. You must have misunderstood or I wasn't clear. In the same way as I can use custom .css files for the list pages, can I use a custom .css that won't be overwritten by updates?

Last edited:
Of course with CSS. You must have misunderstood or I wasn't clear. In the same way as I can use custom .css files for the list pages, can I use a custom .css that won't be overwritten by updates?
Yes, you can create a file called style-custom.css in /assets/css folder, which will be autoloaded by MailWizz, and you can place there all your custom css.

Btw. if anyone else is looking for the link to this page, it's part of the lists menu (envelope icon).

Screenshot 2023-02-26 134539.png

Back