Is this normal?

campanaa

Hi All,
Getting everything sorted as we go.
We are now having two weird things happens.
1. No one opens our yahoo emails - I guess they might be hitting spam
2. Nearly everyone opens our gmail messages. That would be fine except they all seem to open instantly as soon as they are sent. It is like they are set to auto-open. When I send the same batch a headline that most people wouldn't open then the open rate is still around 90-100%. It seems like they are being auto opened somehow. I have used a few different batches but the same thing seems to keep occurring.
No clicks, no bounces, no unsubscribes... Just nearly 100% open rate
The heading isnt that good, and neither is the list, but whatever batch of gmails I test with they open almost instantly, which cant be right
Has anyone come across this issue?

Last edited:
1. No one opens our yahoo emails - I guess they might be hitting spam
You should Test email to your yahoo test ID, if goes to spam then you should check your sending content and MTA config.

2. Nearly everyone opens our gmail messages. That would be fine except they all seem to open instantly as soon as they are sent. It is like they are set to auto-open. When I send the same batch a headline that most people wouldn't open then the open rate is still around 90-100%. It seems like they are being auto opened somehow. I have used a few different batches but the same thing seems to keep occurring.
Might be they are auto bots or trps or email IDs which using internal purpose

The heading isnt that good, and neither is the list, but whatever batch of gmails I test with they open almost instantly, which cant be right
Has anyone come across this issue?
I have encountering this issue too !

Hi and thanks for your reply.
Even the emails that we have collected through facebook ads are having a similar issue. I cant imagine nearly all the gmail ones on our list are bots.I have even tested scraping a few from random sites and the same thing is happening

Hi and thanks for your reply.
Even the emails that we have collected through facebook ads are having a similar issue. I cant imagine nearly all the gmail ones on our list are bots.I have even tested scraping a few from random sites and the same thing is happening
As i tested at my end , i am sure its not Mailwizz issue , even i test it with sendgrid and other SMTP marketing interface is same thing, but when you send email to them via gmail or yahoo then you can get bounce report but not from any privet SMTP/Domain/Server !

Back