Plan Subscriptions

branny

Hi,
How do I set up an Annual plan instead of a monthly plan? I don't see any time periods for the plans?

I did follow it but will Stripe then charge them on an annual basis? Just seems so complex to setup. Why not have it in your price plan with a drop down of monthly annual or lifetime pricing? Would make life so much easier.

did follow it but will Stripe then charge them on an annual basis?
Of course it will, but you will need to use the Stripe Subscription Extension.

Just seems so complex to setup.
Maybe, but it gives you a lot of flexibility. This is the Mailwizz philosophy, it can fits anyone needs. What you are proposing will not allow more complex usage. So that's the way things work and they will going to change regarding this.

Cosmin

I have read it many times, but I wish it would show somewhere on the payment page what type of payment it is like monthly or annually. There is no way of knowing this.

I have read it many times, but I wish it would show somewhere on the payment page what type of payment it is like monthly or annually. There is no way of knowing this.
When enable stripe subscription extension, there is an information message telling you that: "Subscriptions are created on a monthly basis, so please make sure your customer groups sending quota targets the monthly time unit, this is very important."

Screenshot 2022-01-12 at 09.07.29.png

Yeah I got that perfectly clear. So. my question is I cannot have a recurring Annual plan? Because my goal is to give them a discount for paying annually. THats whats not clear here. If that's the case this is one limited plan and there is no flexibility to offer any other option besides monthly. I have not seen a SaaS that limits subscriptions to only monthly.

Back