Mailwizz email processing much slower after server migration? Need some help

bz87

Hi all

So i've been using 5 separate mailwizz installation (each in its own cpanel) under a single VPS 4GB Ram for about 8 months now and the email delivery has been very smooth.

However recently(3 days ago) I migrated all 5 mailwizz into a new more powerful VPS (32GB) with another hosting company.

Migration was successful and everything seems to be working fine except that the email processing is taking way longer than it usually takes.
Email does get sent out eventually but its taking hours to even send 2000 emails.

Emails sent now shows "processing" and it takes awhile to be completed

more info
- I've always set my cron job to run at 100 emails/min
- I am on CPanel and have WHM access

Appreciate any advice, how i can increase the processing speed?

What quick fix do you guys recommend?

Also im looking at one of mailwizz cron job history in backend, I see the duration screenshot below, could this be the problem? Cron Job History.png

Thanks again!

Appreciate any advice, how i can increase the processing speed?

What quick fix do you guys recommend?

Also im looking at one of mailwizz cron job history in backend, I see the duration screenshot below, could this be the problem?
Next release will contain fix for this issue. So after the next update see if there is still an issue.

Thanks laurentiu

Just an update

all 5 of my mailwizz installs are Version 2.0.17 and up
Next release will contain fix for this issue. So after the next update see if there is still an issue.

any idea when this new release will be out?

@twisted

So I've updated all 5 of my mailwizz app to Version 2.0.23 which came out this week in the last 24-30 hours but the problem still persists.

Checked the cron history and I still see it taking a long time to process certain crons

Just checking is Version 2.0.23 the version that fixes this issue or is there a future version?

Thanks again.

Back