Landon Frontend - Simple question for block page

nemesis82

Hi all,
I tried to do some change in Landon theme.
I need a custom button for block page request but if I use "echo createUrl('lists/block_address'); " it give me the original block page from MW app.
In Landon theme I have views / site / block.php where I need to do some change, in which way I could render this page and not the original from MW ?

thx

in which way I could render this page and not the original from MW ?
You'll have to overwrite the controller that renders that view file with yours... just like we did for the landing page controller, so use that as an example, although, again, this is pretty complex, so you might need someone with experience with yii framework.

Hi @twisted1919 you are right and my issue was simple.
We have uploaded our controller with a different user and our webserver user don’t have access this file and for this reason we render the original block instead of our.
An acl issue

Hi @twisted1919 ,
could we change in "apps/common/config/main-custom.php" this parameter and redirect to our custom pages ?
['name' => $headerPrefix . 'EBS', 'value' => $optionUrl->getFrontendUrl('lists/block-address')],

we would avoid make change in core file "SendCampaignsCommand.php" for future release update .

thx

Back