Download MailWizz from mailwizz.com website

twisted1919

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

In order to avoid support ticket requests for MailWizz downloads, we created a new area in our website so that you can easily download latest version from 1.x branch or 2.x branch.

The process itself is very easy, once you go to the download page, you will need to provide your license key and select the right version you want to download.
If for some reason you download the wrong version, or we release more updates in a day, and you need to download multiple times, you should know that you are limited to 3 downloads per 24 hours.

We will monitor this area and if we register abuses, we will take the area down.

Best.

This is very exciting! Just managed to download a fresh copy of Mailwizz 2.0 :D

In case someone is wondering, the license key is described as "Item Purchase Code:" when you download the "text" file from CodeCanyon Envato Marketplace. Just copy that over to the download page above and you are good to go. If you have a previous version 1 license, you can get version 2 as well given that you kept renewing the support as we did :)

52970534-mailwizz-email-marketing-application-license_txt-2.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing working here – it checks my purchase code and then processes forever.
Bildschirmfoto 2021-07-02 um 07.20.38.png

Also with VPN (I am located in Russia) nothing, there is a problem how the download is sent. I see the header…

Bildschirmfoto 2021-07-02 um 07.32.38.png

Last edited:
I have tried with several browsers and VPN (Germany, rotating IP). I can see it's downloading the data in the background by JavaScript but the attachment is not saved. In Firefox I get – "download done" visual info. But the download itself doesn't trigger a save on disk or such.
I have IPv6 and IPv4 – don't know which you can see but do not want to post it in the form. I can try to send it to you in a private message.

@slackero - I just tried to download using the license key you provided in the private conversation, and it worked just well.
So I think the problem is somehow locally to your environemnt.

Tried with Opera too, also not working, I use macOS Big Sur 11.4 (20F71). Downloaded again around 345MB (I see in the network section of dev tools) but never identified as file although header says attachment. I will check on another Mac with older system now.

Tried with Opera too, also not working, I use macOS Big Sur 11.4 (20F71). Downloaded again around 345MB (I see in the network section of dev tools) but never identified as file although header says attachment. I will check on another Mac with older system now.
Just in case it is not yet working for you, try with WindScribe VPN and use also their browser extension, so you can make sure there is no time mismatch (use time travel option). Make sure no virus scanner or unknown file hold happens (ie allow to save). Or download it from your server using Lynx from cli ;)

Back