How to format my emails (Templates immune to what I set)

timodee.com

Hey everyone,

I don`t know how I need to format my emails in the template builder.

I copied/pasted my message in the template builder from word. But then it has this font size and not the one I set in the template builder. No matter what I change within the template builder - my inbox is showing what I copied and pasted from my word document.

If the template is immune to what I set, why are there even things to set? :)

Also, where do I make changes? At "Content" or at "style"?

Thanks,
Timo

I just found out that the fonts etc are copied before every single sentence. That`s why it`s not editable in the MW editor.

Is it possible to delete all fonts and font sizes but keep bold and italic settings somehow? So that I can adjust font settings in MW but still have my bold settings etc from MSword?

Thanks,
Timo

Is it possible to delete all fonts and font sizes but keep bold and italic settings somehow? So that I can adjust font settings in MW but still have my bold settings etc from MSword?
That it's happens because you copy text from Word direct to template builder and in word your text have some defined style. To avoid this you can paste first to a text document and them copy from text document and paste to builder. Also you can click on source delete all style from there and after that you can customise text from template builder.

Bellow text pasted from word document, you can see that text have some styles defined by word:
Screenshot 2021-05-20 at 12.08.52.png

Back