Campaign options max subscribers 0 or put max subscribers

ejspyv

Hello quick question, when I am in campaign set up and then scroll to options, it says zero. I was told if I leave it at zero it will send to the whole list. I created a second campaign because I sent the first one I left it as max subscribers. The second one I sent, I left it at zero, I had no opens and or clicks when I left it at zero. But had many opens and clicks when I took out the zero and put max subscribers. Both campaigns sent to the same list. Should I always send it so it says max subscribers since it seems that more people open the email that way?

For the campaign with 0 opens, if you go to its overview and then click on the counter in the right of the word "Recipients", do you see your subscribers there with logs related to delivery?

this is what I see, it looks like it was sent. But there was zero activity as far as any opens well it looks like 1 open.

Attachments

• Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    109.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    110.9 KB · Views: 12
this is what I see, it looks like it was sent. But there was zero activity as far as any opens well it looks like 1 open
This means mailwizz has sent the campaign, and all the emails. Check in with your smtp server to see what it did with your emails.

Back