I need help thanks. I need help thanks . stuck and does not send

How to solve the problem, thank you all
I see you have quota on delivery server, are you sure your quota has not been reached? if the campaign stays in processing mode for too long, you might want to pause then unpause it and see if that makes any difference.

I see you have quota on delivery server, are you sure your quota has not been reached? if the campaign stays in processing mode for too long, you might want to pause then unpause it and see if that makes any difference.
Quota has been reached. One hour: 800
The activity is in processing mode and will not start sending in the next hour, and will continue to stop. I first pause, then cancel the pause, send the status, and then stop again when the quota of 800 is reached, it is still in this mode for a few hours, mode is being processed

The activity is in processing mode and will not start sending in the next hour, and will continue to stop. I first pause, then cancel the pause, send the status, and then stop again when the quota of 800 is reached, it is still in this mode for a few hours, mode is being processed
Take a look on Backend > Misc > Application log and see if you have some errors? also paste here what find there.

2021/03/14 07:58:52 [error] [exception.CHttpException.503] [13.115.231.3] CHttpException: Application currently offline. Try again later! in /home/admin/web/soft.ns4001.buzz/public_html/apps/frontend/controllers/SiteController.php:48
Stack trace:
#0 /home/admin/web/soft.ns4001.buzz/public_html/apps/common/framework/web/actions/CInlineAction.php(49): SiteController->actionOffline()
#1 /home/admin/web/soft.ns4001.buzz/public_html/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(308): CInlineAction->runWithParams()
#2 /home/admin/web/soft.ns4001.buzz/public_html/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(286): CController->runAction()
#3 /home/admin/web/soft.ns4001.buzz/public_html/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(265): CController->runActionWithFilters()
#4 /home/admin/web/soft.ns4001.buzz/public_html/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(282): CController->run()
#5 /home/admin/web/soft.ns4001.buzz/public_html/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController()
#6 /home/admin/web/soft.ns4001.buzz/public_html/apps/common/framework/base/CApplication.php(185): CWebApplication->processRequest()
#7 /home/admin/web/soft.ns4001.buzz/public_html/apps/init.php(229): CApplication->run()
#8 /home/admin/web/soft.ns4001.buzz/public_html/index.php(18): require_once('...')
#9 {main}
REQUEST_URI=/index.php/site/offline
HTTP_REFERER=http://soft.ns4001.buzz/customer/index.php/campaigns/regular
---

Hi

Can you check your System time zone and Backend time zone.

Back