Mass Mailing

I have a PMTA with 10 IPs adresse, So Im able to send 1 or 2 millions emails per day, using the right warm up and the right delivery settings ?
Thanks for the reply

I have a PMTA with 10 IPs adresse, So Im able to send 1 or 2 millions emails per day, using the right warm up and the right delivery settings ?
Thanks for the reply
If this is a question, then
I sure hope those emails are double opt-ins...
And the answer is yes, you can.
This is the right answer for you.

But if your leads are not permission base leads, then you would need more IP's.

Best.

Can you please explain more ?
Thanks for your reply

If your leads are permission base leads means they are granting you permission to email them.

1. Example of a permission base leads are the leads you got via your own optin form or via a signups.

2. Example of a non permission base leads are leads you scraped, acquired or bought somewhere.

If number 2 is your case then you would need multiple IPs to achieve your aim.

Thanks

2. Example of a non permission base leads are leads you scraped, acquired or bought somewhere.

If number 2 is your case then you would need multiple IPs to achieve your aim.

Thanks
This is my case I bought all the mails that I have, so I must have multiple IPs in my PMTA configuration right ? multiple IPs and multiple domain or just multiple IPs with the same domain ?
I appreciate your help sir
Thanks a lot

This is my case I bought all the mails that I have, so I must have multiple IPs in my PMTA configuration right ? multiple IPs and multiple domain or just multiple IPs with the same domain ?
I appreciate your help sir
Thanks a lot

Multiple IPs and Multiple domains but the IP's should be more than the domains since you can do a subdomain and DKIM splitting.

You are always welcome.

Back