Email address in Amazon SES suppression list

josephcvh

Hi there,

I have send out few campaigns. Before sending out, I will do a test run on all links including unsubscription page. Also, I will include my email address in the actual blast.

I clicked on unsubscribe button with my email address for testing purposes.

Now I can't receive emails, I went to backend > Misc > Campaign bounce logs to check.

Amazon SES did not send the message to this address because it is on the suppression list for your account. For more information about removing addresses from the suppression list, see the Amazon SES Developer Guide at https://docs.aws.amazon.com/ses/latest/DeveloperGuide/sending-email-suppression-list.html

Any simple way to remove email address from suppression list in Amazon SES beside the link guide above? I am using AP-southeast-1 region Amazon SES.

Thanks,
Joseph

@laurentiu

I have follow the steps to remove my email from suppression list at Amazon SES.

I choose my region as us-east-1 and remove at Suppression List Removal and it says successful removed.

Usually this email will receive a notification from MailWizz backup but no mail was received and today I try to send a test to the email but same message appearing.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Did you try to include it in a campaign and send again to see if it receives the email campaign?

Then it means you haven't removed it from their suppression list.
If you're sure you've correctly done all the steps from the above article, you will have to contact them and figure this out with them, it's not something we can fix on our end.

Then it means you haven't removed it from their suppression list.
If you're sure you've correctly done all the steps from the above article, you will have to contact them and figure this out with them, it's not something we can fix on our end.
After following steps above, the status says successfully removed from their Suppression List.
Yeah, I just contacted Amazon support yesterday. Waiting their reply on this.

Back