List migration from one Mailwizz to another

I have two instances of Mailwizz. I export a list from Mailwizz#1 and import it to Mailwizz#2.

In Mailwizz#2 status of everyone comes as "confirmed" while there is another column created with status from Mailwizz#1 (confirmed, blaclisted, unsubscribed).

What I want is that list is imported in Mailwizz#2 as it is with all status exactly same from Mailwizz#1.

Any idea what should I do or what am I doing wrong ?

Just remove the status column from the export file, and any other columns you don't need, then import in mailwizz #2

Then what about blacklisted and unsubscribed ones. What I want is that blacklisted are imported as blacklisted and unsubscribed are imported as unsubscribed and confirmed are imported as confirmed.

Then what about blacklisted and unsubscribed ones. What I want is that blacklisted are imported as blacklisted and unsubscribed are imported as unsubscribed and confirmed are imported as confirmed.
That is not possible, but you can do it manually:
1. import csv in your new list.
2. extract blacklisted subscribers from your csv file and upload this file in Email blackilst
3. extract unsubscribed subscribers from your csv file and use Bulk action from source in "Your List" > Subscribers > Bulk action from source and there upload file with unsubscribed subscribers and select Action > Unsubscribe
Screenshot 2020-10-16 101215.png

Reactions: Wah
Back