How to Setup Email Box Monitor on MailWizz?

munimwyne

I am setting up an Email Box Monitor on Mail Wizz by following this article:

My questions are:
1- How many email box monitors we have to setup? Only one or more?

2- Should I go with the values shown in the image below or need to change them?

1602264798003.png

3- Is there any difference between Blacklist Monitor and Email Box Monitor?

4- How to deal with this as I am using my own built SMTP?
1602265036656.png

Looking forward to hear from support

Thank you..!:)

Hello,

1. You can setup as many as you need, no restriction.

2. If you want to set some limit, you can set there like Customer cant add more than 5 server...

3. Yes, there is some difference.

4. If you use your own smtp, you can keep that all NO except SMTP Server.

Hello,

1. You can setup as many as you need, no restriction.

2. If you want to set some limit, you can set there like Customer cant add more than 5 server...

3. Yes, there is some difference.

4. If you use your own smtp, you can keep that all NO except SMTP Server.

Hi @Vpul Shah! Thankyou for a prompt response.

You can setup as many as you need, no restriction.
I have no idea on what bases we can setup email box monitors. Is one EBM is enough?

If you want to set some limit, you can set there like Customer cant add more than 5 server...
What servers customers would be adding? Delivery/SMTP servers? And if I set it to 5, would I be creating 5 servers?

Looking forward to hear from you!

Thank you..! :)

I have no idea on what bases we can setup email box monitors. Is one EBM is enough?
These are based on how many emails you are using in reply-to on your campaigns, if you are using only one then one email box monitor is enough.

What servers customers would be adding? Delivery/SMTP servers?
Servers which you are allowed in Backend > Settings > Customer > Server or if your customer make part of group on Groups > "Group name" > Servers

And if I set it to 5, would I be creating 5 servers?
If you set it to five then customer can create maximum five delivery server on his account.

These are based on how many emails you are using in reply-to on your campaigns, if you are using only one then one email box monitor is enough.

Got this point. I am using one email so one Email Box Monitor would be enough.

Servers which you are allowed in Backend > Settings > Customer > Server or if your customer make part of group on Groups > "Group name" > Servers

There are different options like Max. delivery servers, Max. bounce servers, Max. feedback loop servers and Max. email box monitors. Which one I have to allow? Email Box Monitors?

And which one is more beneficial - creating groups or customers or Backend > Settings > Customer > Server?

There are different options like Max. delivery servers, Max. bounce servers, Max. feedback loop servers and Max. email box monitors. Which one I have to allow? Email Box Monitors?
From there you set how many Delivery servers or bounce servers, etc. your customers can add, for example if you set: Max. delivery servers > 5 then your customers will be able to add maximum five delivery servers and so on and for the others settings like Max. bounce servers, Max. feedback loop servers and Max. email box monitors.

And which one is more beneficial - creating groups or customers or Backend > Settings > Customer > Server?
If you have multiple customers and for example for some customers you want to allow to add only one delivery server and for another's you want to allow to add more that one delivery server then you can create two groups and for one group you set to max delivery servers > 1 and for the other set a different value. Also on groups you have a lot of settings to manage your customers like you want.

, for example if you set: Max. delivery servers > 5 then your customers will be able to add maximum five delivery servers and so on

This is where I am confusing mate. If customers would be adding delivery servers, where those delivery servers would be added? On my Mail Wizz account or on the customer's end??

Plus what if I would not be allowing any delivery server and boucne server and just allowing Email Box Monitors?

This is where I am confusing mate. If customers would be adding delivery servers, where those delivery servers would be added? On my Mail Wizz account or on the customer's end??
These delivery server would be added on his customer account.

Plus what if I would not be allowing any delivery server and boucne server and just allowing Email Box Monitors?
If not allow to add delivery servers then customers will use your delivery servers added in backend area. Also check this article: https://kb.mailwizz.com/articles/understanding-the-application-structure/

Back