Autoresponder does not seem to respect the time to wait till sending an email

gottfried

Hello guys,

I am setting up an email-sequence with 5 emails and at my first test I saw something which does not seem to properly work and I can't find what I do wrong. Here the setup:

Email 1: will send directly after subscription and at/after 8am. See screenshot campaign_1.png
Email 2: will send 15 minutes after email 1 is sent at/after 8am. See screenshot campaign_2.png

Now the issue I have: When I subscribe someone manually and set it to confirmed, both emails are sent at the same time. So Email 2 does not wait 15 minutes. Can someone please help me out here? Maybe I set something wrong or I made another mistake, I just want to solve this to finally send my first campaign.

Regards

Attachments

• campaign_1.PNG
    campaign_1.PNG
    18.2 KB · Views: 9
  • campaign_2.PNG
    campaign_2.PNG
    21.9 KB · Views: 7
Why does this matter when both emails are set to be sent at 8am with the difference that one of them has an offset of 15 minutes after the first email is sent? Or is the time just too close? The real emails will be sent 2 days apart and not 15 minutes.

Why does this matter when both emails are set to be sent at 8am
It doesn't in this case, i was just highlighting something to take in consideration.

15 minutes should not be a problem at all, the only case when i am thinking this can happen is of the cron job does not run each minute but instead each 20 minutes or so, a value over your 15 minutes, and when this happens, they will both be sent at same time.

Can you try with a higher value and see what happens?

I put 1 hour in the field now.

One thing I also tried and that worked was to change the at/after time to 9:30am for the second email instead of 8:00am (the same as the first email). Let's see if the change to 1 hour does anything.

Very weird. I changed to one hour and kept the 9:30am for the second email and both emails arrived at the same time again. I would really like to know if I did something wrong or if this is a bug, because I can't use the tool so far with this happening.

@gottfried - Please open a support ticket and include backend url and login to your app and also SSH access to the server so we can debug this and see exactly what is going on.

Back