How to Set my Email to Receive Messages or Accept Follow up Messages..

Netpluss

Hi,

I just finished setting up Mailwizz and its hosted on Digital Ocean.. I am using Amazon SES to send and everything seems ok..

I have verified my email and domain on Amazon SES and in Mailwizz its confirmed through the Amazon APi.. I was just testing if i could receive emails to the verified email i am using to send messages out in mailwizz. On sending out this message to a test gmail address, it says that the address couldn't be found or is unable to receive email.

Since i am using Amazon SES with Mailwizz and Digital ocean, i wonder which of the 3 services i need to configure to make sure that the email can receive messages when sent directly to it and subscribers can even reply to any messages i send to them...

Thanks

@twisted1919, yes i followed all the steps above and its all verified..

I have not sent any emails so far from the set up. What i am saying is how can i set the email used to accept messages?

This is the error i got when trying to test if the email can receive messages...

Attachments

• email send.jpg
    email send.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 9
@twisted1919, yes i followed all the steps above and its all verified..

I have not sent any emails so far from the set up. What i am saying is how can i set the email used to accept messages?

This is the error i got when trying to test if the email can receive messages...

Your attachment says that Email Id is not available - Mailbox unavailable.

Your attachment says that Email Id is not available - Mailbox unavailable.
Yes that's what it says.. And thats what i dont understand.. When i did the above steps, everything went fine.. I even got confirmation key for the server from mailwizz after i sent the validation email.. Now when i send out messages, it does not deliver or go to spam and it seems like the email does not exist..

I don't know what else to do..

Last edited:
@twisted1919, I sent some test campaigns but it did not go through.. The stat shows 0 sent...

Then i look into my delivery server details and the status shows "inactive" and when i clicked on the info button on the page it says..

"The url where this server expects to receive webhooks requests to process bounces and complaints is: http://domain.com/index.php/dswh/1. Please check and make sure the webhook has been created! "

I used the Amazon api so i don't expect to do anything else..

@twisted1919, I sent some test campaigns but it did not go through.. The stat shows 0 sent...

Then i look into my delivery server details and the status shows "inactive" and when i clicked on the info button on the page it says..

"The url where this server expects to receive webhooks requests to process bounces and complaints is: http://domain.com/index.php/dswh/1. Please check and make sure the webhook has been created! "

I used the Amazon api so i don't expect to do anything else..

As your Delivery Status showing Status 'inactive' - it means you have not validate that DS.

You can click on it and it will ask you to enter Email id to validate that. After that it will active and you able to send email.

Webhook looks correct.

Also in your Amazon SES - Email id - check your From Email id is verified in that.

Back