Sending from another email

JackBauer

Hello,

If I want to send from a second email address, what should I do?

I already have one setup, should I create a new customer for that?

Thanks

Hello,

If I want to send from a second email address, what should I do?

I already have one setup, should I create a new customer for that?

Thanks
No need to create another customer, you can send in same customer account.

You need to allow in your Delivery server to send from any domain.

Hello @Vpul Shah ,

My mailwizz server is installed on the domain fastmail.a.com and I created a customer who must campaign with his email newsletter@b.com.
When I do campaigns with customer B, the campaign recipients receive emails from the default email address of fastmail.a.com which is contact@a.com.

I wish that all the recipients of the campaign of customer B receive emails with the sender address newsletter@b.com

Best regards

you can setup multiple delivery server and assign to customer and then go to Backend > setting > Customer > Server > Can select delivery servers for campaigns > Yes
1588524739813.png
and then login to customer > Create campaign > on 2nd step > Click Sow More option >top end > Campaign delivery servers > Select delivery server as per you wish :
1588525051052.png

Select Delivery Server :
1588525149332.png

cheers.

Hello @Vpul Shah ,

My mailwizz server is installed on the domain fastmail.a.com and I created a customer who must campaign with his email newsletter@b.com.
When I do campaigns with customer B, the campaign recipients receive emails from the default email address of fastmail.a.com which is contact@a.com.

I wish that all the recipients of the campaign of customer B receive emails with the sender address newsletter@b.com

Best regards
In that case in Delivery Server - you can set Force From - No. So when customer send campaign from their Email id it will send from that id only and not from default id.

Back