How Price plans works?

Ludovic

Hi,
I'm struggling to understand how to set Price plan to fit my needs, and here I just have "Coming soon" page: https://kb.mailwizz.com/articles/understanding-sending-quota-limits-work/

I have 2 questions:

#1 How I can set Price plans and Customer Groups to have all my client in a subscription with 5000 emails/month BUT if the quota is reached, they can buy 5000 emails lifetime credits in add of their subscription.

#2 I'm now in test with MailWizz for my own use. When I will be ready to sell as SAAS, do I will need to reinstall all or just to change for the extended license code in my dashboard (so is the install package for Regular the same that the Extended license)?

Hello Ludovic,

#1 - You can create a Customer Group with 5000 Emails/Month limit. When their quota is reached and they buy new 5000 for lifetime - for that you need to move them to a new Customer Group where it have such limit.

#2 - @twisted can clarify this much better.

Hello Ludovic,

#1 - You can create a Customer Group with 5000 Emails/Month limit. When their quota is reached and they buy new 5000 for lifetime - for that you need to move them to a new Customer Group where it have such limit.

#2 - @twisted can clarify this much better.
Hi Vpul Shah,
thank you for your help, I had thought of the change of group once the quota reached, but the problem is that those customers who have an exceptional need for email credits, must not move to another group, otherwise they lose their current subscription. It would have been necessary, in this case, that the customers could be part of several groups and apparently MailWizz does not allow it.

Hi Vpul Shah,
thank you for your help, I had thought of the change of group once the quota reached, but the problem is that those customers who have an exceptional need for email credits, must not move to another group, otherwise they lose their current subscription. It would have been necessary, in this case, that the customers could be part of several groups and apparently MailWizz does not allow it.
You need to clear then what kind of subscription customer can use.
One side you are saying that customer use 5000/month and other side you are saying when it reached they need life time validity.

Of course, I try to be more explicit:
Let's say my client has a subscription that allows him to send 1000 emails a month. If he sends 0, 100, 500 or 999 emails during this month, everything is fine for him and his account. But another month, imagine, perhaps because he is launching a product, he had to exceptionally send not only the 1,000 emails included in his subscription, but an extra of 312 e-mails. It would be comfortable for him to buy, maybe 500 credits, that he could use for all his overruns.
I want to give my customers the choice to wait for their renewal if they have to send more than their plan (MailWizz already allows it) or to acquire a lifetime emails credits which allows them to send the excess email now.
I hope it's clearer.
As I understand how MailWizz works, I see a solution buy allowing the customer to be part of several groups at the same time. Thus, my client can have a subscription (group A with 1000 emails that he can send to the maximum and the counter and reset each month) + credits if necessary (group B, a pool of emails available for life, in which he can tap for his overruns).

Back